SNESMusic.org Forums

http://snesmusic.org/v2/
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:05 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Forum rules

*This forum is for the uploading and sharing of, as the forum description states, soundtracks in non-SPC formats from games that cannot be dumped to SPC.

*If you've uploaded the music elsewhere, such as MediaFire, RapidShare, MegaUpload, or another filesharing site, you can just make a post and link to it. This actually saves us some bandwidth.

*MP3 is the preferred format, ideally at, at the very least, 128kbps, but we'll also accept OGG. We don't have unlimited bandwidth here, so we can't accept lossless formats such as FLAC or WAV.

*If a game can be dumped to SPC, do not upload its soundtrack here.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Music Tank
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:11 pm 

The prototypes for Wario's Woods are now in the Vox folder. They're completely raw and several are jingles with duplicate tails. Also not sure about the names.
http://galensnature.com/Tank/Music/Vox/

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:53 pm 

Wario's Woods is complete.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:48 am 
Site Admin

Tropicon wrote:
Wario's Woods is complete.

Nice. Been waiting for this one for quite some time.

Couple minor things, as an aside...

1) Some of your rips lack fades. I'm not sure if this was intentional, or if they're just incomplete, or what. It's not a huge issue, but it's kinda weird having songs just abruptly end. Wario's Woods doesn't seem to have this problem, though, so that's cool.

2) I found what claims to be a rip of FEDA: http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/feda-emblem-of-justice-original-music-file I have no idea if it's complete, or if it's even from the same game (it doesn't sound SNES-ish to me at all... was this game released for another system?), but if it *is*, it might be a useful tagging aid.

3) Thanks for the Shiren soundtrack. I'd wanted that one for quite some time. Shame it may not be complete... hopefully KFF can music modifier that sucker. :P

4) For the record, Trop... we've already met once before. At VGMaps. I... haven't been there in a while, so I guess it's understandable that you forgot. Oh well. :P

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:25 am 

Some of my rips are old hence the lack of fade. Back in the day I thought I could perfect loop everything. For my Thousand Arms rip, not listed here, I tried and failed for a continuous loop thing because "that's how it was in the game".

*checks* Yes that IS the FEDA soundtrack. Well I've got nothing to do there then.

I ripped the N64 Shiren and the Wii Shiren too if you want em. Heh, and I've got more then the HCS64 guys since I rip ambient.

*derp* What stuff do you have up at VGMaps?

Noah 3D is up next.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:25 pm 
Site Admin

Tropicon wrote:
Some of my rips are old hence the lack of fade. Back in the day I thought I could perfect loop everything. For my Thousand Arms rip, not listed here, I tried and failed for a continuous loop thing because "that's how it was in the game".

Ahh. That'd do it. Maybe if KFF makes a music modifier for it, you could rerip Shiren with fades?

Tropicon wrote:
*checks* Yes that IS the FEDA soundtrack. Well I've got nothing to do there then.

Hah. Well, that's good. Saved you some time, at least.

Tropicon wrote:
I ripped the N64 Shiren and the Wii Shiren too if you want em. Heh, and I've got more then the HCS64 guys since I rip ambient.

I *think* I have the Wii one, but definitely not the N64 one. I'll take it! Also, as someone who actually *likes* ambient tracks (I've dumped many an SPC of those over the years), I definitely appreciate the extra effort there.

Tropicon wrote:
*derp* What stuff do you have up at VGMaps?

The Tactics Ogre maps, which featured as the Maps of the Month in March. I was planning to do more, but I never got around to it. Someday, I hope.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:53 pm 

Super Noah's Ark 3D is up.

I'll rerip the Shiren stuff the same way I got them the first time, one at a time while playing the game. I'll post the other two Shiren games.

Ohh of course the Ogre Battle stuff I remember now. You said something about that game having a lot of tricks up it's sleeves. I hate it when some games require one backflip after another to map. Most aren't like that but a for a few you almost have to change mapping techs every few areas.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:45 pm 

Wolfenstein 3D added.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:43 pm 

NBA Live 95 and NBA Live 96 added. And that's everything on the wish list.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:37 pm 

California Games 2 is up.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:27 pm 
Site Admin

Tropicon wrote:
Wolfenstein 3D added.

Tropicon wrote:
NBA Live 95 and NBA Live 96 added. And that's everything on the wish list.

Tropicon wrote:
California Games 2 is up.

Man, you're just on a roll here. Keep up the good work! :D

Meanwhile, I... should probably get back to sorting these various updated sets. I started doing so a few weeks ago, then...stopped. I am so lazy.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next