SNESMusic.org Forums

http://snesmusic.org/v2/
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:37 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Forum rules

* This subforum is simply for the uploading of SPCs or SPC sets from ROM hacks/trainers/cracktros. Whether they're properly timed/tagged or not is largely unimportant, as many will not be released on the site.

* You may upload full SPC sets in .rsn, .zip, .rar, or .7z format. Do not upload each SPC individually.

* Do not upload anything that is not SPC-related, or it will be deleted. We are not handling MP3s, PSFs, USFs, GSFs, or any other format at this time.

Post subject: Re: PD Music Collection
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:10 pm 

KungFuFurby wrote:
Turns out Console World is not at the first note (but only barely). Very sneaky, but I have the one at the first note.

Oh wow, that is slight. I wish snes9x had a 'wait for the first note' feature like zsnes, to take away the difficulty in hammering the F11 key fifty times and hoping one of them happens at the exact right time (which had to be done in this case since zsnes misses the first note entirely, again.)

Thanks for correcting it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:10 pm 

Let me admit even that might not work (automation can lead you the wrong way)... this is why I just simply tap the dump button 50 times. Plus, the biggest bonus I can get from tapping the dump button so many times is when the tune suddenly changes with little to no pause.

To me, it's a big challenge irregardless of case in some cases. The Radical Entertainment games require SNES9x 1.52 on my end to dump some of the tracks at the first note (Remember I don't have the benefit of having an Intel Mac on my side... thus no zsnes for me).

P.S.: Found the last known Elitendo track under The Flintstones (not Ocean). That's added. I also added company info to Wozz Intro track.

Now all I'm doing is hunting down some extra trainer tracks.

Attachments:
File comment: Added company info to one of the tracks, and also got one new track.
pd.rsn [457.56 KiB]
Downloaded 319 times

Want a music modifier for a particular SNES game? All you need to do is ask via PM (or you can check out the Music Modifiers topic and post there) and I'll be on the job. ^_^

SPC Set Progress Log
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:03 pm 

Attachment:
Anthrox - Hand Held Smart Card Multi-DOS (PD)000.spc [64.52 KiB]
Downloaded 229 times

I thought this was kinda neat.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:44 pm 

The song for The Christmas demo http://snesmusic.org/v2/profile.php?pro ... cted=20052, and is also included in PD set was originally composed by Rob Hubbard for the theme song in the game Delta, a C64 game made in 1987 by Thalmus.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:05 pm 

Are you sure you're not thinking of the bouncing ball trainer? The Christmas Demo is just remixed Christmas music.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:51 pm 

Here's a version of the Ren & Stimpy trainer music that I hacked to remove the "TV static" noise at the beginning (rather than just muting the channel), if you want to include it, since it's probably better for general listening purposes this way :P I know Earthbound and probably one or two other sets have similar edited songs (although I don't know if those actually appear in the game or not).

Attachments:
pd-06b.spc [64.54 KiB]
Downloaded 245 times
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:11 pm 
Site Admin

I updated the set, and moved this thread to Announcements. I think it's ready to go, though it can always be updated with whatever we find later. BTW, in the future, don't upload the entire thing... just upload anything you've changed. It's easier on me that way.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:18 pm 

What about full fludged public domain games with their own soundtracks? There's one I've been meaning to rip but I'm having a lot of issues getting the songs ripped on the first note.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:13 pm 

I think anything that's an actual game (or has several different tracks) qualifies for its own set, even if it's public domain. See http://snesmusic.org/v2/profile.php?pro ... ected=1010

e: If a music modifier code would help you get the songs on the first note, then let me know what game it is and I can try to make one

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 9:05 pm 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-JKWDC6fDs

I'm almost ashamed that it took me so long to remember what the song on the Anthrox Intro Collection main menu was, but here it is.

I wonder if this set should be updated with some of the other trainer music KFF dumped lately and stuff.