SNESMusic.org Forums

http://snesmusic.org/v2/
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:11 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Forum rules

* This subforum is simply for the uploading of SPCs or SPC sets from ROM hacks/trainers/cracktros. Whether they're properly timed/tagged or not is largely unimportant, as many will not be released on the site.

* You may upload full SPC sets in .rsn, .zip, .rar, or .7z format. Do not upload each SPC individually.

* Do not upload anything that is not SPC-related, or it will be deleted. We are not handling MP3s, PSFs, USFs, GSFs, or any other format at this time.

Post subject: Anthrox Intro Collection
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:43 am 

To start my Trainer SPC sets (lots of one-trackers), let's start with this one, which has more than one track. I only have one other SPC set with more than one track. This is a collection of intros by Anthrox, and it was I believe their last SNES release.

There are a few omitted tracks. The first comes from the Bouncing Ball Trainer as an alternative menu music, already found on SNESMusic.org. The second is from Elitendo's Hurricanes Trainer, which is also found on SNESMusic.org. And last, the one from the Magical Intro comes from Super Adventure Island. There is also at least one undumpable piece of music because it uses SIDMania. Fail. That would be one of Censor's intros.

The Doctor handled the music for the Main Menu, the Ren & Stimpy Trainer, the Bronkie Trainer, and Thomas The Tank Engine Trainer. Censor's Acme Animation Factory Trainer has music from Alfatech and Conqueror (who also did the undumpable SIDMania), while Alfatech did the music for Cyberforce's Space Invaders Trainer.

If you want me to include the omitted tracks (except for the Magical Intro... that one's a definite no-go), just ask. ^_^

Attachments:
File comment: The complete (with omissions because they're already found on SNESMusic.org) Anthrox Intro Collection SPC set, dumped and tagged by KungFuFurby.
aic.rsn [107.61 KiB]
Downloaded 279 times

Want a music modifier for a particular SNES game? All you need to do is ask via PM (or you can check out the Music Modifiers topic and post there) and I'll be on the job. ^_^

SPC Set Progress Log
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:50 am 

Slight correction: the Bronkie trainer theme is a .mod file titled "Somewhere" by Sami Vuorensola aka Equalizer.

(The lead instrument might not be audible depending on what you play it back with - Winamp doesn't play it, XMPlay and Modplug both work)

http://modarchive.org/data/downloads.ph ... MEWHER.MOD

And here's the undumpable .sid music from the one Censor intro just for the hell of it, even though it isn't included:
http://www.c64.org/HVSC/MUSICIANS/B/Blu ... ing_93.sid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:25 pm 

You're good with finding the original source music files to some of these. ^_^

Want a music modifier for a particular SNES game? All you need to do is ask via PM (or you can check out the Music Modifiers topic and post there) and I'll be on the job. ^_^

SPC Set Progress Log

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:27 pm 

Thanks :P Although most of it comes from already knowing the .mod file, or hearing it in one of those intros/demos and then stumbling on the original version years later and thinking "where have I heard this before..."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:06 pm 

I know I have submitted loads of these in the past at the group, but I do remember YK saying that he didn't want these up because these are one track trainers, so they became lost. Just saying. It's been ages either way.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:16 pm 

It's been so long that I feel as though if they won't make it to the official site, at least with the forums they have somewhere to stay other than in the shadows. Plus, I personally brought your SNES Trainer Charts SPC set here, since I had a copy of it.

SPC Set Progress Log