SNESMusic.org Forums

http://snesmusic.org/v2/
It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:45 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Forum rules

* This subforum is simply for the uploading of files that relate to SPCs in any way. Missing title screens, applications related to the format (timers, taggers, etc.), and similar things. Do not upload SPCs here.

* Do not upload anything that is not SPC-related, or it will be deleted. We are not handling MP3s, PSFs, USFs, GSFs, or any other format at this time.

* As always, do not upload anything violating American copyright laws. We do not wish to deal with the backlash.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:30 am 

Here is where all of the composer info for undumpable (those that aren't dumpable in SPC format) games will go. I have composer info for almost all of the games, actually. The list is taken directly from http://snesmusic.org/v2/wiki.php?iReque ... Undumpable .

Blackthrone/Blackhawk: Glenn Stafford (ROM text)
California Games 2: David O'Connor (MobyGames)
Chessmaster: Peter Stone, Nick Eastridge (Complete guess, helped by Doommaster1994. There is no staff roll in the game.)
Claymates: Brian Luzietti, Charles Deenen (MobyGames)
FEDA - Emblem of Justice: Hidehiko Enomoto (GMCL, supported by http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKtOFtD5Mck at 5:34.)
FIFA International Soccer: Jeff Van Dyck (MobyGames)
Fushigi no Dungeon 2 - Furai no Shiren: Koichi Sugiyama (GMCL, supported by the in-game staff roll. I have since lost the link for the staff roll, which is in Japanese.)
Great Waldo Search: Doug Brandon, Jeff Barry (In-game staff roll, easily accessed by winning or losing the game. Jeff Barry, who wrote the theme music, presumably the Title Screen, is found on the Title Screen.)
Houkago in Beppin Jogakuin: Cube (GDRI has the staff roll. See http://gdri.smspower.org/wiki/index.php ... Archive_01 .)
Incredible Crash Dummies: Bold Graphic Communication, Nick Eastridge, Peter Stone (MobyGames)
James Bond Jr: Peter Stone, Nick Eastridge (Easily found by waiting at the Title Screen.)
J.R.R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings: Charles Deenen (MobyGames)
John Madden Football '93: Alistair Hirst, Traz Damji, Kris Hatlelid (In-game staff roll, easily accessed by waiting at the Title Screen.)
Mario's Early Years (all three games): Rob Wallace, Sam Powell (In-game staff roll, easily accessed by waiting at the Title Screen.)
Monster Maker Kids - Ousama ni Naritai: Cube (GDRI has the staff roll. See http://gdri.smspower.org/wiki/index.php ... Archive_01 .)
Mr. Bloopy - Saves the World: Amir Hacohen, Ester Guttman (Beat the game myself.)
NBA Live '95: Traz Damji, Brian Shaw (Staff roll easily accessed by waiting at the Title Screen.)
NBA Live '96: Jeff Van Dyck, Traz Damji (Staff roll easily accessed by waiting at the Title Screen.)
NBA Showdown/NBA Pro Basketball '94: Bulls vs. Suns: Traz Damji (Staff roll easily accessed by waiting at the Title Screen.)
NHL '94: Michael J. Sokyrka, Dieter Ruehle (Staff roll easily accessed by waiting at the Title Screen. Dieter Ruehle is only involved with organ music.)
Out of This World/Another World/Outer World: Charles Deenen, Jean‑Francois Freitas (MobyGames)
Paperboy 2: Nick Eastridge (Complete guess, helped by Doommaster1994. There is no staff roll in the game.)
Pit Fighter: Nick Eastridge (Complete guess, helped by Doommaster1994. There is no staff roll in the game. I might also credit the composer of the original arcade version, as the single piece of music in the game is ported from the arcade version.)
Relief Pitcher: Nick Eastridge (Complete guess, helped by Doommaster1994. There is no staff roll in the game.)
Ren & Stimpy - Veediots!: Peter Stone (Beat the game and you get the staff roll. I did just that.)
Sidmania (and the various other PD games that use it): Alfatech, Conqueror and the folks whose C64 music is featured (Staff roll at the Title screen. The other composer info can be found inside the ROM itself.)
SimCity 2000: Currently, I don't have composer info for this game. Specifically, no known staff roll at the moment.
Steel Talons: Scott Marshall, Nick Eastridge (Scott Marshall's resume, http://mysite.verizon.net/scottathome/games.html , confirms his role. The other composer is a complete guess, helped by Doommaster1994. There is no staff roll in the game, but there is a high score list that may be the names of various people that worked on the game, and one of them is Nick.)
Super Noah's Ark 3D: Vance Kozik (This is from http://www.vgmpf.com/Wiki/index.php?tit ... rk_3D_(DOS) .)
Test Drive 2 - The Duel: Alistair Hirst, Kris Hatlelid (In-game staff roll, easily accessed by waiting at the Title Screen.)
The Lost Vikings: Glenn Stafford (ROM Text)
The Lost Vikings 2: Charles Deenen (ROM Text)
The Ren and Stimpy Show - Veediots!: Peter Stone (In-game staff roll. You have to beat the game to access it.)
The Terminator: Peter Stone (In-game staff roll, easily accessed by waiting at the Title Screen.)
Wario's Woods: Hiroaki Suga, Tadashi Ikegami (MobyGames)
Wayne's World: Peter Stone, Nick Eastridge (In-game staff roll, easily accessed by waiting at the Title Screen.)
Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?: Alistair Hirst (In-game staff roll, easily accessed by pressing Start, then waiting.)
Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego?: Alistair Hirst, Amory Wong (In-game staff roll. Go to the elevator, and down to the basement. Select the records, and you get the staff roll.)
Wolfenstein 3D: Robert Prince (In-game staff roll, easily accessed by waiting at the Title Screen.)

Want a music modifier for a particular SNES game? All you need to do is ask via PM (or you can check out the Music Modifiers topic and post there) and I'll be on the job. ^_^

SPC Set Progress Log

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:00 pm 

I talked to a composer who used to know Nick Eastridge. He said he wasn't a composer but a sound porter/programmer. I know Nick worked on those games. He has a website if you (or I) want to give him a call.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:58 am 

No thanks, I'm not interested in actual phone calls. But a website is nice.

Want a music modifier for a particular SNES game? All you need to do is ask via PM (or you can check out the Music Modifiers topic and post there) and I'll be on the job. ^_^

SPC Set Progress Log

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:59 pm 

The Lost Vikings composers should be reversed. :P

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:03 am 

An update on Steel Talons. Scott said the in-game tune is the only song that was his. He said Nick Eastridge may have just ported the song though.