SNESMusic.org Forums

http://snesmusic.org/v2/
It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:51 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Forum rules

* This subforum is simply for the uploading of files that relate to SPCs in any way. Missing title screens, applications related to the format (timers, taggers, etc.), and similar things. Do not upload SPCs here.

* Do not upload anything that is not SPC-related, or it will be deleted. We are not handling MP3s, PSFs, USFs, GSFs, or any other format at this time.

* As always, do not upload anything violating American copyright laws. We do not wish to deal with the backlash.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:17 pm 

I'll be sure to ask him soon. :)
I also found the composer for the SNES Bram Stoker's Dracula. It's Andy Brock. On his Linkedin, it's listed in a PDF file under the 1993 section:
Bram Stoker's Dracula - SNES - Music conversion & Sound FX design - Psygnosis
Hope that helped!
Also, not sure why I left the composer anonymous, but it's Mitsuhiko Takano I've been talking to.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:11 pm 

Doommaster1994, I "stalked" a little your Face Book friends, saw lots of video game musicians, precious list of friends huh! :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:11 am 

Norihiko Togashi: https://www.facebook.com/nj.noridar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:13 am 

@hydao - That's okay I guess.

I believe I found the real name of Saya-Saya (from Pac-Attack). I'm pretty sure that's an alias for Hiromi Shibano. Famista '91 credits Junko Ozawa and "Shibano". Famista '92 credits "Shiba" and Famista '93/'94 credits Saya-Saya. Since these songs share most of the same tracks, it only leads me to believe that Saya-Saya is in fact Hiromi Shibano.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:00 pm 

Okay, so J White is actually Joseph White.

http://www.vgmpf.com/Wiki/index.php?title=Joseph_White

Later this week I'm going to submit Star Trek also adding some planned trackname changes to be more accurate.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:41 pm 

Been curious and we now know that Fox Productions is http://www.vgmpf.com/Wiki/index.php?tit ... n_Mitchell
Games to Update: Aero the Acrobat 1 and 2, Side Pocket. Not sure about NBA JAM and TE.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:25 am 

Sorry, that's wrong. I messaged Darren and he told me Fox Productions is actually Rick Fox, and NBA Jam was his first work. Fox told me that he worked the music for all of Iguana's SNES games. So, with that said, Fox Productions is Rick Fox.
http://www.foxsoundstudios.com/page0/page0.html

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:52 pm 

I think that means the following Iguana games thus have music by Fox Productions (AKA Rick Fox):

- Might and Magic II (European version)
- Might and Magic III
- NBA Jam
- NBA Jam: Tournament Edition

Actually, if I see this correctly, both NBA Jam games have music by Darren Mitchell? All of the other games by Iguana Entertainment to my knowledge are by Rick Fox AKA Fox Productions, which I believe includes the four games listed above (Both Might and Magic games have no credits, and both NBA Jam games have nothing under the audio category in their credits.)... based off of a message I recieved from Doommaster1994. I might be slightly confused at the moment...

I also got a confrimation from Doommaster1994 that Akinori Sawa is not AKA Eiji Miyabi. To me, that means that GMCL appears to have an error.

Want a music modifier for a particular SNES game? All you need to do is ask via PM (or you can check out the Music Modifiers topic and post there) and I'll be on the job. ^_^

SPC Set Progress Log

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:23 pm 

According to Rick Fox, he composed NBA Jam, as he lists it on his website as his first game that got him started. I saw the game at a thrift store CIB, but there were no credits in the instruction manual, so it's nice to get verification from the composer himself. He told me he worked on pretty much all of the Iguana Entertainment titles, including Might and Magic II: Gates to Another World.
Speaking of NBA Jam, Tania Smith told me she composed the GameBoy version.

Also, an update for Dracula; Andy Brock told me that he only did a little bit of the sound conversion and that Steve Rockett (formerly Steve Collett) was responsible for pretty much all the music in Bram Stoker's Dracula.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:39 pm 

Looks like according to VGMPF, the mystery is solved for SWITCH-E/Suitton.

I have a possible guess for Gotton from Super Bases Loaded 3: Shigemitsu Goto?

Want a music modifier for a particular SNES game? All you need to do is ask via PM (or you can check out the Music Modifiers topic and post there) and I'll be on the job. ^_^

SPC Set Progress Log

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next