SNESMusic.org Forums

http://snesmusic.org/v2/
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:23 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Forum rules

* This subforum is simply for the uploading of files that relate to SPCs in any way. Missing title screens, applications related to the format (timers, taggers, etc.), and similar things. Do not upload SPCs here.

* Do not upload anything that is not SPC-related, or it will be deleted. We are not handling MP3s, PSFs, USFs, GSFs, or any other format at this time.

* As always, do not upload anything violating American copyright laws. We do not wish to deal with the backlash.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:01 pm 

Hello all,

I just finished running all 34,917 SPCs through my FPGA SPC player and discovered a few very minor issues. I've never posted to this forum before so I'm not exactly sure how one would go about fixing these things. The other subforums didn't seem to apply so I'm posting here.

1) The following SPC has an incorrect version minor byte at offset 0x24. The byte is currently set to 0x0A but it should be 0x1E. This is the only SPC out of all 34,917 that has this byte set incorrectly.
Code:
rmk2-20.spc
Frozen Wasteland
RPG Maker 2

2) The following 2 SPCs have bad file names. There is a blank space just before the ".spc". It was causing my verification script to break which is how I noticed it.
Code:
tko-b-01 .spc
Unused
TKO Super Championship Boxing
====================
sw-b-01 .spc
unused 1
Sonic Wings

3) The following SPCs have invalid headers because the byte at offset 0xD2 is incorrect. The value at offset 0xD2 should be 0x30 and not 0x00.
Code:
Ms. Pac-Man (mpm) - Tracks 01,03-07

Again, these are minor things but I figure why not post them.