SNESMusic.org Forums

http://snesmusic.org/v2/
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:41 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Forum rules

* This subforum is where incomplete SPC sets should be uploaded. If you've started a set, and for whatever reason are unable to finish it, or are unsure of its completeness, post it here. This subforum is not intended for conversation, however.

* If you wish to pick up one of these sets, please make a post claiming it, to prevent others from duplicating your work.

* You may upload full SPC sets in .rsn, .zip, ,rar, or .7z format. Individual SPCs should only be uploaded if it is the only song you've dumped from that game.

* Do not upload anything that is not SPC-related, or it will be deleted. We are not handling MP3s, PSFs, USFs, GSFs, or any other format at this time.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Phantom 2040 [COMPLETED]
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:33 pm 
Site Admin

Attachment:
File comment: Phantom 2040
Dumped by: KungFuFurby
Tagged by: Kilehye (partial titles), YK (timers)

phant.rar [351.38 KiB]
Downloaded 418 times

Post subject: Re: Phantom 2040
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:07 am 

No identification from me yet, but I have one new track to add to the mix: I invented a true music modifier and got one more track. This game uses a Visual Concepts sound driver, hence the reason.

No more music beyond this point.

Attachments:
File comment: New track.
Phantom 2040 (U).000a.spc [64.5 KiB]
Downloaded 274 times

Want a music modifier for a particular SNES game? All you need to do is ask via PM (or you can check out the Music Modifiers topic and post there) and I'll be on the job. ^_^

SPC Set Progress Log

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:45 am 

Another set down by KFF.

I feel so carefree now that we're closer to finding SweZape and ripping his face off. LA la la lala. :evil:

I'll have three sets to add as help-wanteds later today. Trust me, they're good ones though not very famous though as the game of life moves on, you'll know what they are.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:12 pm 

000 title
002 ghost jungle
003 map
004 ???
006 mini boss fight not just mars' gunship
010 university
015 university lab not sewer system
019 docks
020 boss / also inter chapter cut scene
023 industral zone
024 maximum
025 phantom's lair
027 ruins
030 sewer
031 gang invasion
032 battleship factory or biot factory
033 warehouse ruins
035 ghost jungle under attack / power out
037 maximum (later in game)
039 wildlife memorial
040 space port
041 battleship prometheus
043 deep within maximum
044 final boss
046 opening
furby's extra song ???

Best line ever: Bad news Guran. The university exploded after I left. *shifty eyes*

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:51 pm 
Site Admin

Awesome job. One last thing: Can you place these in a relative order of when they appear in the game? Just need that one last bit before I put them up... and I *will* be making that update soon.

Also, according to KFF's notes, that first unknown track (not the extra jingle he added later) is a game over jingle from the prototype. So, this one's pretty much good to go.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:11 pm 

Sure:
046 opening
000 title
003 map
010 university
015 university lab not sewer system
006 mini boss fight not just mars' gunship
025 phantom's lair
002 ghost jungle
023 industrial zone
020 boss / also inter chapter cut scene
031 gang invasion
033 warehouse ruins
019 docks
035 ghost jungle under attack / power out
032 battleship factory or biot factory
027 ruins
030 sewer
024 maximum
040 space port
039 wildlife memorial
043 deep within maximum
037 maximum (later in game)
041 battleship prometheus
044 final boss
furby's extra song ???
004 ???

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:56 am 

004 is the Game Over theme (but it's only for the prototype).

As for the other one... you're looking at a Visual Concepts sound driver. I dumped that one because it sounded close enough to music for me... it was the only extra one I got.

The music/SFX ID for the unknown jingle is 9A (that's if you're using my fully functoinal music/SFX modifier). I decided to try my luck and determine if I could locate a hit for 9A in what I discoverved was a series of arrays. I was successful in locating that array.

Sadly, I couldn't find the corresponding hit to load the corresponding set. Thus, feel free to call it unused. Not even the prototype gets this one, despite having the set in there as well. Actually, the prototype does not do any custom calls (the final version has one for storyline cutscenes).

You now have a complete set. Just mark down number 004, tag 'em, and you've got yourself a new SPC set ready. I even provided the composer info already: they can be found in the end credits (I took 'em off of a YouTube video for the credits).

Want a music modifier for a particular SNES game? All you need to do is ask via PM (or you can check out the Music Modifiers topic and post there) and I'll be on the job. ^_^

SPC Set Progress Log

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]