SNESMusic.org Forums

http://snesmusic.org/v2/
It is currently Tue May 22, 2018 6:26 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Forum rules

* This subforum is simply for the uploading of new SPC sets. Updates should go in the "Updated Sets" subforum, and conversations should be kept to other subforums, unless they directly relate to a submission.

* You may upload full SPC sets in .rsn, .zip, .rar, or .7z format. Do not upload each SPC individually.

* New sets should ideally be fully timed, tagged, and put in order, either via a soundtrack, or in a logical in-game ordering. Submissions lacking this info will not necessarily be rejected, but may take longer to appear on the site. Sets without track titles, however, will be rejected on the spot.

* Do not upload anything that is not SPC-related, or it will be deleted. We are not handling MP3s, PSFs, USFs, GSFs, or any other format at this time.

Note: If a submission thread is locked, it means it has been accepted, prepped, and will appear on the site during the next update.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Eien no Filena
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:36 pm 

If you've heard of Takeshi Shudo, you've probably heard of Pokemon. Well... you're too late in the SNES era to be looking for Pokemon. Instead, you get Eien no Filena, a video game from Takeshi Shudo's work, Eien no Filena.

Sound-wise, I dumped this before SNES9X 1.53. Thus, I had glitches in the SPC file. So I hacked the DSP values and cleared some data (none of it SPC-file crashing) to remove the glitch.

The music modifier turned out to be a bad, bad apple. ugetab had technical difficulties, and I ended up right at the sound test, and actually had to use the sound test array itself to invent the music modifier (AKA... not much of a point, eh?). All of the values were already there except for a few pieces of SFX in between.

There are four unidentified tracks, and sometimes even I miss some track identifications, so if you want to put in your two cents on the identification, go right ahead.

Out of the remaining six SPC sets, Koushien 3 and Fun 'n Games are the only ones that I could get going on right away and tag.
Fireteam Rogue is in the dumping and comparison stages on the earlier alpha's side, and it is going to be the biggest SPC set I have ever done, with at least 100 tracks! I have personally identified 23 seperate tunes for the SPC set, but since it's segmented, it's all chopped up. Not as bad as California Games II, which is the only undumpable SPC set that isn't first-note sticking (but if I were to do that, it would be lots and lots of chopping).
Genjuu Ryodan, Kishin Douji Zenki Tenchi Meidou, and Super Mahjong Taikai are all in the translation stages. I'm working on stage theme translation for Kishin Douji Zenki Tenchi Meidou (based off of VS. mode, which allows me to do this), character name translation on Super Mahjong Taikai, and sound test trackname translation on Genjuu Ryodan.

I have no idea if Hideaki Kumagai is involved in any other music... no idea at all.

Attachments:
File comment: The complete Eien no Filena SPC set, dumped and tagged by KungFuFurby.
enf.rsn [202.11 KiB]
Downloaded 118 times

Want a music modifier for a particular SNES game? All you need to do is ask via PM (or you can check out the Music Modifiers topic and post there) and I'll be on the job. ^_^

SPC Set Progress Log

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]