SNESMusic.org Forums

http://snesmusic.org/v2/
It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:26 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Forum rules

* This subforum is simply for the uploading of new SPC sets. Updates should go in the "Updated Sets" subforum, and conversations should be kept to other subforums, unless they directly relate to a submission.

* You may upload full SPC sets in .rsn, .zip, .rar, or .7z format. Do not upload each SPC individually.

* New sets should ideally be fully timed, tagged, and put in order, either via a soundtrack, or in a logical in-game ordering. Submissions lacking this info will not necessarily be rejected, but may take longer to appear on the site. Sets without track titles, however, will be rejected on the spot.

* Do not upload anything that is not SPC-related, or it will be deleted. We are not handling MP3s, PSFs, USFs, GSFs, or any other format at this time.

Note: If a submission thread is locked, it means it has been accepted, prepped, and will appear on the site during the next update.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Pebble Beach Golf Links
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:11 pm 

Hello, everyone.
I uploaded Pebble Beach Golf Links to the site a while back but didn't know I was missing a song. I had kungfufurby check to make sure I now have all the songs. The rip that was uploaded to this site is missing the intro song. The full rip is on VGMPF if someone would like to update the set here.
http://www.vgmpf.com/Wiki/index.php?tit ... inks_(SNES)

Thanks for your time.
-Doommaster1994

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]