SNESMusic.org Forums

http://snesmusic.org/v2/
It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:49 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Forum rules

* This subforum is simply for the uploading of new SPC sets. Updates should go in the "Updated Sets" subforum, and conversations should be kept to other subforums, unless they directly relate to a submission.

* You may upload full SPC sets in .rsn, .zip, .rar, or .7z format. Do not upload each SPC individually.

* New sets should ideally be fully timed, tagged, and put in order, either via a soundtrack, or in a logical in-game ordering. Submissions lacking this info will not necessarily be rejected, but may take longer to appear on the site. Sets without track titles, however, will be rejected on the spot.

* Do not upload anything that is not SPC-related, or it will be deleted. We are not handling MP3s, PSFs, USFs, GSFs, or any other format at this time.

Note: If a submission thread is locked, it means it has been accepted, prepped, and will appear on the site during the next update.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Taikyoku Igo Idaten
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:30 am 

This is not my type of game due to my lack of skill with this type of game. However, this game has an extremely small soundtrack, which meant I didn't have to do too much work. I determined one of them was unused, and the only one that required some effort was the Mastery track, which required me to clear all of the puzzles (I was able to determine when the game told me that I had cleared a puzzle.). All I had to do was hack it so that the game thought I did do them all... and that resulted in a one-screen ending.

Actually, there was another Igo game that I confirmed via a music modifier that I had all of the tracks once I had effectively attempted to go through the game.

I grabbed the composer info from Team X-Fade's website, as the game itself did not have a staff roll.

Attachments:
File comment: The complete Taikyoku Igo Idaten SPC set, dumped and tagged by KungFuFurby.
tiit.rsn [125.85 KiB]
Downloaded 171 times

Want a music modifier for a particular SNES game? All you need to do is ask via PM (or you can check out the Music Modifiers topic and post there) and I'll be on the job. ^_^

SPC Set Progress Log

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]