SNESMusic.org Forums

http://snesmusic.org/v2/
It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:21 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:12 pm 

Thing is I'm moving soon, and for other reasons I've decided that I'm going to start stripping down on my personal projects including SPC sets, game collecting as a whole and overall internet mileage. I'm going to upload all of my unfinished work for anyone to do what they wish with. Wish everyone the best. :)

Attachment:
unfinished SPC related material.zip [5.26 MiB]
Downloaded 210 times

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:16 pm 

Take care!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:37 pm 
Site Admin

nensondubois wrote:
Thing is I'm moving soon, and for other reasons I've decided that I'm going to start stripping down on my personal projects including SPC sets, game collecting as a whole and overall internet mileage. I'm going to upload all of my unfinished work for anyone to do what they wish with. Wish everyone the best. :)

Good luck with everything. We'll miss you, but we'll still be here when you return. See ya then.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:32 am 

I myself am suffering from a malfunction at the moment, though mine should be of shorter duration.

Good luck. I know you as one of the masters of making music modifiers. :D I should still be around when you come back.

Want a music modifier for a particular SNES game? All you need to do is ask via PM (or you can check out the Music Modifiers topic and post there) and I'll be on the job. ^_^

SPC Set Progress Log

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:43 pm 

I logged in only to respond to a PM; let these last few posts be my final reply to be fair since I made the decisions so sudden.

The only time I will log on SNESmusic or anywhere besides the few places I'm going to visit is to respond to private messages.

I'd like to make a point though while I'm here for probably what will be around 5 months of my absence. I'd appreciate it someone would refrain from (well, to make it brief, check out this topic to see what I mean: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=769)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:46 pm 

Your hard work and contributions will not be forgotten. Best of luck!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:18 pm 

I only do this for fun. I'm back because well, after Capcom wanted help with the Super Metroid fixes and seeing the SMW1and2 updates, (took me long than I wanted to because of my life and stuff) I decided to make an early return. Most of my life is sorted out and I don't care to elaborate on the details, and moving is still in progress. Glad to be back everyone and thanks for being patient. :)

I'm not returning everywhere as I only have a finite amount of time.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:57 pm 
Site Admin

Well, it's a tad late, and we've already said it all on IRC, but... welcome back. :D