SNESMusic.org Forums

http://snesmusic.org/v2/
It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:39 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: TCRF/Jul Rant Stuff
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:54 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:23 am
Posts: 443
I can't believe you (or anyone) is still giving them [naughty word rightfully associated with them... though there are still quite a few cool members there and I don't want to bring any more problems to the gaming community by trashing them as a whole. Though the community issues needs some improvements...] unused content that they no longer deserve after they... nevermind, its your business.

Gist: Jul removed someone who made top-notch contributions over something that really wasn't anything to begin with. Maybe someone has a fear of dragon lightbulbs; who knows. And something that was my fault; not knowing how to use a post-header. PM me instead of destroying something that took me hours to make. Guess that's one more loss for the gaming community. I don't hold grudges, or at least I make an attempt to forgive and forget because I'm liberal.

_________________
Contact me/chat: irc.crushandrun.net #cornerpocket. I do not dump SPCs (since 2014) anymore but I do occasional GBS rips, etc.

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Music Modifier codes
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:39 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:48 pm
Posts: 261
Location: FL
Cry me a river, nenson, I'm not interested in your personal vendettas.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Music Modifier codes
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:38 pm
Posts: 1
nensondubois wrote:
I can't believe you (or anyone) is still giving them unused content that they no longer deserve after they... nevermind, its your business.

After we...what? Removed "information" that was based on glitches and speculation?

nensondubois wrote:
Jul removed someone who made top-notch contributions over something that really wasn't anything to begin with.

By "top-notch contributions" you mean "glitchy Game Genie codes that access invalid program code," right?

Oh, and I really loved the way you reverted an administrator's changes (mine, in fact) even after you were proven wrong. Top-notch! :D

nensondubois wrote:
PM me instead of destroying something that took me hours to make.

A post header took you hours to make? Granted, I don't remember any details about this, but I highly doubt that. (Then again, after seeing your last signature here...)

nensondubois wrote:
Guess that's one more loss for the gaming community.

I guess so!

nensondubois wrote:
I don't hold grudges, or at least I make an attempt to forgive and forget because I'm liberal.

This is pretty hilarious to read, considering you just attacked devin and TCRF in that very same post.

Stay classy!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: TCRF/Jul Rant Stuff
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:31 am 
Offline
Moderator

Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:17 pm
Posts: 837
The composer for Dirt Racer can be found by waiting at the Title Screen, if you're curious. I got the composer info on my end.

_________________
Just consider me your friendly SPC dumper. Also a bit of a perfectionist (though not too literally)... I make sure my dumps are at the first note. I might even hack away the SFX if needed.

Want a music modifier for a particular SNES game? All you need to do is ask via PM (or you can check out the Music Modifiers topic and post there) and I'll be on the job. ^_^

SPC Set Progress Log


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Music Modifier codes
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:42 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:23 am
Posts: 443
BMF54123 wrote:
nensondubois wrote:
I can't believe you (or anyone) is still giving them unused content that they no longer deserve after they... nevermind, its your business.

After we...what? Removed "information" that was based on glitches and speculation?

nensondubois wrote:
Jul removed someone who made top-notch contributions over something that really wasn't anything to begin with.

By "top-notch contributions" you mean "glitchy Game Genie codes that access invalid program code," right?

Oh, and I really loved the way you reverted an administrator's changes (mine, in fact) even after you were proven wrong. Top-notch! :D

nensondubois wrote:
PM me instead of destroying something that took me hours to make.

A post header took you hours to make? Granted, I don't remember any details about this, but I highly doubt that. (Then again, after seeing your last signature here...)

nensondubois wrote:
Guess that's one more loss for the gaming community.

I guess so!

nensondubois wrote:
I don't hold grudges, or at least I make an attempt to forgive and forget because I'm liberal.

This is pretty hilarious to read, considering you just attacked devin and TCRF in that very same post.

Stay classy!


Not sure why we are bringing this up here, but I see no point hiding from this.

1. To my recollection (been a few months) I only put down the paragraph about the in-game pallet oddity changing from blue/yellow in Super Mario All-Star - Super Mario Bros. 2 that was based purely on speculation, and it was solved.

2. I didn't even know you were an admin at the time, and I even apologised immediately after.

3. Debug menus, hidden messages for popular games, loads of unused music and a few other things, yes, that is what I mean by top-notch. As for glitchy codes, I don't recall putting anything up that was glitchy, but if there are I would fix them.

4. I was about to go and fix the post header myself right when I saw how it fudged everything up, then I saw my signature as I went to my profile to fix it... I assumed Anya was looking for everything to get rid of me after that one incident where I was on topic and did nothing wrong. Could have been anyone so granted, that last signature was extremely bitter and unwarranted.

5. The general gaming community and the JUL members are the reasons why I will be adding to the wiki again.

6. I may have had a brain fart there.

Alright, no point any longer to keep stuff hidden in games even at the cost of a few disagreements... it's just not worth it.

_________________
Contact me/chat: irc.crushandrun.net #cornerpocket. I do not dump SPCs (since 2014) anymore but I do occasional GBS rips, etc.

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group