SNESMusic.org Forums

http://snesmusic.org/v2/
It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:20 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Kat's Run
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:26 pm 

Hey KungFuFurby

My name is Chris I am new to this forum I am trying to find SPC Files for Kate's Run ? do you have the SPC Rip Files for it ?

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Kat's Run
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:47 pm 
Site Admin

XxDarkHorseXx wrote:
Hey KungFuFurby

My name is Chris I am new to this forum I am trying to find SPC Files for Kate's Run ? do you have the SPC Rip Files for it ?

Thanks

(I split this off because, well, the thread it was posted in was for something else entirely.)

We *do* have the Kat's Run SPC set here, but it's mostly untitled, and very likely incomplete as well. If you could help us finish it, that'd be awesome.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:47 am 

I was only able to identify two of the unidentified tracks from the SPC set dumped by CaitSith2. 0d.spc is the VS Race Result theme, and 07.spc is the Staff Roll.

Every single other track I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't used. They sound like they could be ending themes, but I was unable to find any hits for the IDs except for 0F. 0F, however, is immediately overwritten regardless of case.

I also have the composers. The composers are Yusuke Takahama (credited as Y. Takahama), Satoshi Nagano (credited as S. Nagano) and Michihiko Shihchi (credited as M. Shichi).

I have yet to give the VS race themes their actual track names as specified by the game, and I have yet to specify the Street Race themes as well.

Want a music modifier for a particular SNES game? All you need to do is ask via PM (or you can check out the Music Modifiers topic and post there) and I'll be on the job. ^_^

SPC Set Progress Log

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:44 pm 

Hi

I,m just a newbie I know nothing about SPC Dumps all kind of stuff but its interesting Thanks for the reply's :) but you must be kidding me my favourite song is not there in the download folder I am looking for (song 11) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPsOuqP ... &index=51#

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:17 pm 

Song 11 should be 0e.spc in the original SPC set.

Want a music modifier for a particular SNES game? All you need to do is ask via PM (or you can check out the Music Modifiers topic and post there) and I'll be on the job. ^_^

SPC Set Progress Log

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:50 pm 

Hi

Thanks for the reply Omdz it sounds so terrible why i am using it in SPC2Midi software to convert it into Midi it turned out Just Horrible the song does not sound the same sounds different ?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:36 pm 

SPC2Midi gives you all notes and no samples.

Here's a directory of SPC players instead...
http://snesmusic.org/v2/players.php

SPC Set Progress Log

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:55 pm 

Hey

thanks Furby :)