SNESMusic.org Forums

http://snesmusic.org/v2/
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:50 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:29 pm 

Post your most recent gaming pick-ups here!

NES:
Action 52 (rare black PCB variation) 99 + 13 (shipping :x ) Something tells me I'm going to enjoy this purchase with mixed reviews :? I mainly bought it for curiosity and to test one of my codes on it with a Game Genie. Doubt I'll be spending the same amount, or more on another variation of this crapfest.

Sega Genesis:
The Pagemaster (loose) 0.01 with ridiculous 3.29 shipping ( :evil: ) If there is label damage I'm returning it for a refund or another copy at their expense.

Wii:
Super Mario Bros. 25th Anniversary Package 29 with free shipping

DS: Intellivision Lives! DS (Unopened) 11.29 + 3.99 shipping (waited 6 years for this release... damn publishers. :evil: :evil: )
Sonic classics Collection 19.99 plus tax :evil: removed options menus, bad ports with horrendous framerate, re-sampled DAC voices... about 150 or so people worked on this port... no further comments but we do need a middle finger emotion icon for just these purposes.

I have plans to get a Famicom Gimmick boxed if some ass off Ebay doesn't buy it within listing minutes. I also plan on getting more games if everything goes as planned.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:09 pm 

I don't collect games with the fever that I used to because money is so tight these days. And when I do have money to spare, I usually need to spend it on something for use around the house (or on my kitties). So far, this year, I did get a few things that were either insanely cheap, or on sale for buy 2, get 1 free:

Playstation 2:
The Simpsons Game
Ratchet Deadlocked
Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves
Mega Man X Command Mission

Super NES:
Harley's Humongous Adventure
The Adventures of Mighty Max
Dirt Trax FX

Atari 5200:
Popeye

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:44 pm 

Most Recent pick-ups:

Gamecube:
-Nintendo GameCube Service Disc 1.0/03 - this is the rarest piece of Gamecube software on par with the January 2002 kiosk disk (which I want badly). Finding the Nintendo GameCube Service Disc 1.0/03 alone is just insane, nevermind obtaining a complete in mint condition copy.
-GameCube Kiosk Demo-Version 15
-GameCube Kiosk Demo-Version 20
-GameCube Kiosk Demo-Version 24
-GameCube Kiosk Demo-Version 31
A few more kiosk demos that I'm forgetting to list right now.
Black IO 1019 Memory card shaped similarly to the Datel AR ones. This memory card also saves game data/transfers about instantly in addition to having 1019 blocks to save game progress.

NES:
-Snake Rattle & Roll
-Gremlins 2
-Goal!
-Dino Riki
-Shadowgate (I wanted this for such a long time after seeing MN12BIRD's review on it, I wanted it. Not realising I picked this up at the game store for 4.99, I was excited to play it a little) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r07ieMXdUgs
-Deadly Towers
Tons of other games

Famicom:
-Cadillac - Cart only in excellent condition
-Devil World (picture release) - in excellent condition
-Gimmick! Cost me months to find this and I had to pay $250 but it's in excellent condition CIB)
-Klax
tons more

Super Famicom:
-Super Game Boy (loose but in excellent condition)
-The Mahjong Tohaiden (CIB in excellent condition for only $20! I've seen this game go for around $200 CIB)
-Neugier (CIB in excellent condition)
-Mario no super Picross CIB in excellent condition)
-Mario & Wario CIB in excellent condition
tons more

SNES:
-Animaniacs
-Zoop
-Jelley Boy
tons of others I can't remember right now

Game Boy
-Mogura (Mole) de Pon (CIB in excellent shape)
-Pro Mahjong Kiwame Gb (CIB in excellent condition. The other copy I owned before obtaining this copy had a damaged box and just the game, so I wanted a complete copy)
-Pokonyan! Yume no Diabuken (Cart only. Need a complete copy, but I can't seem to find any anywhere)
-Two unopened copies of Nekketsu Beach Volleyball along with a CIB opened copy)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:40 am 

Guess who now owns an Atari 2600 Dark Vader complete with two Joysticks, two paddles, game organiser, and 50 games in amazing condition!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:03 am 

I've got one: Mario Sports Mix for the Wii. Not much else, though.

Want a music modifier for a particular SNES game? All you need to do is ask via PM (or you can check out the Music Modifiers topic and post there) and I'll be on the job. ^_^

SPC Set Progress Log

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:35 pm 

SNES: (All CIB in excellent condition for dirt cheap!)
Pro Mahjong Kiwame
Pro Mahjong Kiwame 2
Pro Mahjong Kiwame 3
Honkaku Shougi Fuunju Ryuu(?) (I will have a update submission in a few days)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:01 pm 

If it is Honkaku Shougi Fuunju Ryuu, might you have composer info for that game from the instruction manual (if there is a staff roll in the instruction manual, I'd be glad to attempt a translation, at least on the composer info)? If not, then I'm sure you have some new content.

Want a music modifier for a particular SNES game? All you need to do is ask via PM (or you can check out the Music Modifiers topic and post there) and I'll be on the job. ^_^

SPC Set Progress Log

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:04 pm 

Unidentified jingles and such. Sure thing if there are any composer names in the manual, and yes, it is http://snesmusic.org/v2/profile.php?pro ... cted=14412

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:17 pm 

Alright, this is a little weird, but cool nonetheless. I received a package today. I was refunded from the guy who was selling a random game from a lot that I thought was too good to be true. Bad communication gave me a free copy of adventure Island for the Famicom. I wasn't expecting any of my ordered items to come this early. I wasn't sure at first who gave me it, then I realised the only possibility.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:11 pm 

Was hoping to win the Gamecube demo lot because people are... I'm not happy that I lost at all and I hope I find another opportunity to obtain the demo soon.

None of the mahjong games arrived yet.

Just now! Pokonyan! (Poko Nyan) or (Poko-Nyan) whatever. Cost me $50 complete. I've heard that this game is even rarer that Rendering Ranger even in cart only form... Pokonyan should have cost me a lot more if that's the case. Can't say I agree though I have never seen even a loose Pokonyan! on Ebay for at least two years. Now I own both rediculously rare Pokonyan games. :D

Here is a picture of the game and contents.