SNESMusic.org Forums

http://snesmusic.org/v2/
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:27 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Site Update: 10-30-12
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:35 pm 
Site Admin

So many problems lately. First the board auto-updates and reverts the color scheme *again* (and I've been too lazy to fix it), then I discover that somehow, SNESMusic.org has screwed up, and set all the set pages to display that they've been downloaded "2994 times" (where it got that number, who knows?)... And, of course, my severing ties with TCRF a few months ago hasn't done wonders for this place's livelihood...

Still. We press on. Two new sets, and a handful of updates. I'm particularly proud of that Tokimeki Memorial update; I always suspected there were missing songs, but I genuinely did not expect to find anywhere near the number I *did*! Anyhow, enjoy the update!

New Sets:
-Bass Masters Classic
-Bass Masters Classic: Pro Edition

Updated Sets:
-College Football USA '97
-Controller Test Cartridge
-Dark Kingdom
-Gakkou de atta Kowai Hanashi
-Magical Taruruuto-kun
-Mario Paint
-Mecarobot Golf
-Poko Nyan!
-Rap Jam
-Revolution X
-Spellcraft
-Super Soukoban
-The Simpsons: Bart's Nightmare
-Tin Star
-Tokimeki Memorial
-Tottemo! Lucky Man

Unlisted Updates:
(None)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:23 pm 

A few things:

2994 has put me in a bad mood and because of a few life experiences revolving around the number (1998, 35,674, 12, 5 and 4,378,407). Maybe if the number was different I wouldn't be so angry right now, say 2990 or pretty much anything else. I'm not discussing this any further.

Wile E Cyotte's revenge is next. A few random games also, though I'm starting to not feel greedy by encouraging other random people take these on so I'm purposely bogging down my efforts more, as well as other projects and other things I care not to discuss here.

I haven't been on IRC in a few days mostly because the hurricane and my connection though some days before the storm my connection has been the issue. I'll work this out eventually.

You did not update the dumper/tagger profiles for:

Pokonyan (me) Other games incidentally suffer this problem for some other people also. Just bringing this is up.
Mario Paint Tagger: (Luigiblood)

There was something more important but forgot, so whatever. Something to do with debug menus in games.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:40 am 

YK wrote:
And, of course, my severing ties with TCRF a few months ago hasn't done wonders for this place's livelihood...

I'm still available on AIM as always (or, failing that, through PM) just in case you want to bug me for any more music modifiers. I haven't forgotten this place :P